SITHGAM001 Responsible Service of Gambling (RSG) for the Hospitality Industry
It is a mandatory requirement for anyone carrying out gaming duties within a Queensland licensed club or hotel, to hold a current OLGR approved Responsible Service of Gambling (RSG) certificate.
Not only will this program increase employability skills, but it will provide the learner with a better understanding and awareness of the risks and legal concerns surrounding these sensitive and topical issues.
This program will promote improved awareness and discussion amongst learners by providing them with the underpinning knowledge to support responsible behavior.
On completion of the program, learners will gain an accredited RSG Certificate.
What’s included in the course?
- Laws relating to gambling & the Gaming Code of Practice
- Understanding exclusion procedures at the venue
- Monitoring financial transactions to promote responsible approaches to gambling
- Interact with customers and the community
- Provide responsible gambling information to customers and accurate player information
- Understand the nature of gambling activities and problem gambling
Total cost: $50
- Units 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 day
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Units 0
- Assessments Yes