CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
This qualification reflects the role of entry level community services workers who support individuals through the provision of person-centred services. Work may include day-to-day support of individuals in community settings or support the implementation of specific community-based programs.
At this level, work takes place under the direction of others and supervision may be direct or indirect. Work may take place in a range of community services organisations.
12 units are required for award of this qualification including:
5 core units & 7 elective units.
- $5 Concessional+
- $10 Non-Concessional+
- FFS Price**
For a breakdown of the applicable fees, please see our Schedule of Fees.
+ QLD Government funded pricing only. For further information, please click here.
**Please enquire for FFS pricing
The are no pre-requisites for entry into this course however, candidates are required to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment at application for admission which is used to determine the level of support (if any) that may be required or adjustment needed to the training plan on enrolment.
Course duration & method of Delivery
At SERO Institute we work with individuals and companies to offer a range of flexible delivery options. Delivered direct to you through our online learning system, via workbooks, in workshops or in a classroom this course is nationally recognised and fully supported by a dedicated trainer.
This course will be delivered and assessed in 52 weeks.
- Units 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 52 weeks
- Skill level Entry
- Language English
- Units 0
- Assessments Yes
- CHCAOD001 Work in an alcohol and drugs context
- CHCCCS005 Conduct individual assessments
- CHCDFV001 Recognise and respond appropriately to domestic and family violence
- CHCDIS007 Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCEDU009 Provide parenting, health and well-being education
- CHCMHS001 Work with people with mental Health issues