BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
You will learn the skills and knowledge required to develop and use emotional intelligence in managing effective workplace relationships.
12 units are required for award of this qualification (4 core, 8 elective).
- Age 18+
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent English proficiency
- Completed high school Year 12, or equivalent
74 weeks (60 study weeks, 14 holiday weeks).
- Units 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 74 weeks
- Skill level Year 12
- Language English
- Units 0
- Assessments Yes
- BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBPMG522 Undertake Project work