BSB50215 Diploma of Business
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators. Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Total number of units: 8.
Course duration & method of Delivery
This course is delivered over 12 months with a flexible learning approach. Content is delivered online with weekly supportive classroom sessions at Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth campuses.
There are no prerequisites for entry into this course however it is desired that candidates have completed Australian Year 10 (or equivalent). Please contact SERO Institute for further information.
- Units 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 months
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Units 0
- Assessments Yes
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning