BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
This qualification applies to a range of administrative roles in varied contexts. Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team.
13 units are required for award of this qualification including:
2 core units & 11 elective units.
- $5 Concessional+
- $10 Non-Concessional+
- FFS Price**
For a breakdown of the applicable fees, please see our Schedule of Fees.
+ QLD Government funded pricing only. For further information, please click here.
**Please enquire for FFS pricing
The are no pre-requisites for entry into this course however, candidates are required to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment at application for admission which is used to determine the level of support (if any) that may be required or adjustment needed to the training plan on enrolment.
Course duration & method of Delivery
At SERO Institute we work with individuals and companies to offer a range of flexible delivery options. Delivered direct to you through our online learning system, via workbooks, in workshops or in a classroom this course is nationally recognised and fully supported by a dedicated trainer.
This course will be delivered and assessed in 30 weeks.
- Units 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 weeks
- Skill level Entry
- Language English
- Units 0
- Assessments Yes
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace