10747NAT Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain
The intended purpose of this course is to provide participants with a range of knowledge, skills and, generic and specific competencies to support them in gaining employment in applying blockchain technologies within an existing or new organisation.
The course outcomes for graduates will vary greatly depending on existing qualifications and experience. In general, this course is intended to provide participants with the following vocational outcomes:
- Strategic or Management roles within an organisation researching and crafting new Business Models that incorporate blockchain technologies to create value, efficiencies and new opportunities
- Strategic or Management roles within an organisation researching and modelling disruptive business systems around the application of blockchain technologies
- Strategic or Management roles within an organisation charged with Transitioning organisational systems to new and emerging blockchain technologies
8 units are required for award of this qualification including: 6 core units & 2 elective units.
- Age 18+
- IELTS (General) 6.0 or equivalent English proficiency
- Completed high school, or equivalent
- A Pre-training interview
- Units 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 78 weeks
- Skill level High school
- Language English
- Units 0
- Assessments Yes
Students may be required to undertake up to 20 hours of paid or unpaid work in an industry workplace during the Industry Applied Learning Block period.