A Study Tour is an enjoyable way to improve English skills while at the same time experiencing some wonderful Australian hospitality. SERO Institute facilitates a study tour program for groups wishing to study in Australia for a short period of time. Programs are suited to ages from 14 years up and can be tailored to meet the needs of individual groups.
Programs include tours to popular places such as
- River Cruise
- Botanical Gardens
- Gallery of Modern Art
as well as popular destinations like
- Australia Zoo
- Fraser Island
- theme parks on the Gold Coast
It is anticipated that, through the Study Tour programs, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of some aspects of Australian culture through the use of correct spoken and written English.
English classes can be held at any one of SERO’s campuses:
- North Quay, which overlooks the beautiful Brisbane River and is a short walk to the heart of the city centre OR
- Mt Gravatt, which is only 12 km from Brisbane city and close to a major retail centre.
- Gold Coast, home of famous beaches and theme parks such as Dreamworld, Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild.
Accommodation can be provided for all levels of comfort – speak to us about your specific requirements.
- Your choice of part-time or intensive English language classes
- A wide range of excursions and cultural activities that appeal to all interests and budgets
- Dedicated study tour coordinator
- 24-hour emergency contact
- A great study environment and friendly, experienced staff
- Airport ‘meet and greet’ if required
- Welcome and orientation of the local area and studying in Australia
- Certificate of attendance and graduation ceremony
Minimum age is 14 years.
Study time is 3 hours a day, face to face classroom, Monday to Friday.
Please note that study tour programs are not accredited or registered CRICOS programs and are not available as a principal course for student visa holders.