BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions. It is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge.
Total number of units: 8.
Course duration & method of Delivery
This course is delivered over 12 months with a flexible learning approach. Content is delivered online with weekly supportive classroom sessions at Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth campuses.
There are no prerequisites for entry into this course however it is desired that candidates have completed Australian Year 10 (or equivalent). Please contact SERO Institute for further information.
- Units 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 months
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Units 0
- Assessments Yes
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships