BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business (International)
You will develop skills across a wide range of business functions that include organisational change, manage finances, marketing and intellectual property.
This course consists of 8 units (0 core, 8 elective).
- Age 16+
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent English proficiency
- Completed high school year 12, or equivalent
85 weeks (60 study weeks, 25 holiday weeks).
Academic Calendar 2018
- Units 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 85 weeks
- Skill level High school
- Language English
- Units 0
- Assessments Yes
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships