BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
You will learn the skills and knowledge required to develop and use emotional intelligence in managing effective workplace relationships.
12 units are required for award of this qualification.
Course duration & method of Delivery
This course is delivered over 12 months with a flexible learning approach. Content is delivered online with weekly supportive classroom sessions at Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth campuses.
There are no prerequisites for entry into this course however it is desired that candidates have completed Australian Year 10 (or equivalent). Please contact SERO Institute for further information.
- Units 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 months
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Units 0
- Assessments Yes
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT517 Manage Operational plan
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection, and induction processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBRSK501B Manage risk
- BSBFIM501A Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBADM504 Plan or review administration systems
- BSBPMG522 Undertake Project work