BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
You will develop skills which will enable you to manage aspects of business management and administration, undertake project work and manage customer service.
This course consists of 8 units (0 core, 8 elective).
- Age 16+
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent English proficiency
- Completed high school Year 12, or equivalent
54 weeks (40 study weeks, 14 holiday weeks).
Academic Calendar 2018
- Units 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 weeks
- Skill level Year 12
- Language English
- Units 0
- Assessments Yes
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM503 Plan and manage conferences
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment